|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R360000 to R480000|
|Job published:||03 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||712713071|
Excellent career opportunity with a leading medium-sized accounting firm. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and the purpose of this role is to manage client portfolios.
- Thorough accounting & bookkeeping knowledge, including preparation of books to trial balance and completion of management accounts is essential
- 5 years’ experience working in an accounting department within a practice is non-negotiable
- Pastel processing knowledge
- Caseware working papers experience
- Working knowledge of Income Tax & VAT – able to provide professional advice to clients
- Highly PC literate with advanced Excel knowledge
- BCom Accounting or similar & post article experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
Key duties or responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients (from source documents)
- Preparation of Vat returns for clients and submission on e-filing
- Drafting of Annual Financial statements in caseware or excel from Trial Balance’s provided by the client
- Preparation of annual financial statements after processing all source documents
- Meeting with clients to discuss and approve the annual accounts.
- Consulting with clients on their business / individual financial matters
- Supervising and assisting various bookkeepers/accountants employed by our clients
Please apply online.