|Job title:||Provincial Insurance Manager - Limpopo|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Salary:||R750000 to R950000|
|Job published:||13 May 2020|
|Job reference no:||712269437|
Provincial Insurance Manager - Limpopo
Leading Financial Services firm seeks a driven leader. Pivotal role to develop and drive successful sales and distribution plans for Insurance products across the Limpopo region. Identify sales opportunities and grow income/profits for Personal and Commercial Insurance, plus Credit Life / Bancassurance products. Exciting career opportunity.
- Formulate Sales strategies and roll-out campaigns across the region.
- Drive the Sales of all Insurance products (Personal, Commercial, Credit Life and Bancassurance).
- Ensure maximum penetration of Insurance products across all channels and clients.
- Assist in developing and positioning new Insurance product initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Group and externally.
- Participate in relevant Provincial events and deliver best practices.
- Analyse data on competitors, pricing, trends and identify gaps.
- Compile up-to-date Sales Reports on the Province.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Foster a great team environment. Manage all HR, Recruitment and Performance aspects.
- Ensure that Compliance and regulatory aspects are adhered to.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Degree and FAIS Compliant. RE qualified.
- Passed RE1 and Registered as a K1, an advantage.
- 6 to 12 years exp in Sales of Insurance / Bancassurance products.
- 2 to 5 years exp in managing and motivating a Sales team.
- Equity appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.