|Job title:||Tax Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Salary:||R800000 to R840000|
|Job published:||25 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||577099735|
R840k plus bonus
Excellent career opportunity with leading financial services group. in the international tax space. This role is responsible for interpreting the various RSA tax acts and assist with the provision of advice and guidance to all business units on minimizing tax risks.
- Interprets or assists with the interpretation of the various RSA tax acts and provides advice on minimising tax liabilities/risks
- Provides guidance to the business around the interpretation of the VAT, Income Tax and relevant Case Law.
- Assists with the Implementation of strategies to minimise tax risk for the organisation.
- Assists with seeking and creating Tax saving opportunities and strategies for the organisation and its clients.
- Ensures or assists with ensuring compliance with all aspects of Tax Legislation and maintains a high degree of integrity and credibility with all stakeholders.
- Assists with monitoring, assessing and advising on changes to South African Tax legislation.
- Assists with the provision of professional advice and guidance to the organisation on Tax related matters
Qualifications and experience
- Studying towards or recently qualified CA/LLB, HDip Tax Law or Tax Honours,
- 1-3 years tax consulting experience