Job TitleInventory Specialist (Demand Planner)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
Job Published03 June 2022
Job Reference No.568201261
Inventory Specialist (Demand Planning)
International Telecommunications firm seeks Inventory Specialist (Demand Planning Specialist). Pivotal role to optimise the warehouse, Inventory Mgt, arrange logistics and other key functions. Exciting career opportunity. Permanent new role.
- Be instrumental in managing the warehouse operations.
- Arrange logistical for international and local procurement of materials.
- Maintain and record all inventory stored in the Warehouse and other sites.
- Create and implement appropriate systems and procedures in Procurement and Warehouse management.
- Maintain traceable Admin system capable of recording all data.
- Work closely with internal customers and suppliers.
- Train the warehouse team and ensure integrity of the warehouse.
- Be involved with the basics of Inventory accounting.
- Amongst other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree.
- Good exp in Inventory / Demand Planning in Telcos, Technology (ICT) or related sectors.
- Understand Supply chain process and Inventory/Warehouse Mgt.
- Project Accountant (Inventory Accounting)