|Job title:||Pricing Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R800000 to R1200000|
|Job published:||03 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||550249108|
Pricing Manager (R800k to R1.2mill CTC p.a.)
Leading Insurance firm seeks dedicated indiv. Be instrumental in developing sound Pricing Strategies and Models for Commercial Insurance products. Utilise your Pricing skills with market leader. Great career opportunity.
- Pivotal role to provide Strategic input to Short-Term Insurance Pricing, Business Development and Underwriting teams.
- Be instrumental in managing and inspiring the pricing team.
- Develop and implement technical rating structures for Commercial products.
- Optimise pricing to generate new business, renewals and retention.
- Ensure pricing strategy is aligned to the profitability and growth targets.
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Manage and consistently update Pricing models for Comm Insurance products.
- Ensure useability of pricing model and consider new rating factors etc.
- Research new products and/or rating technology and methodology.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc or BCom with Actuarial major. Honours, an advantage.
- Passes at least 8 Actuarial exams.
- 6 to 10 years exp in Pricing in Insurance, pref Commercial products.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the Link
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595