|Job title:||Business Development Manager - Healthcare|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 12 years|
|Job published:||30 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||511513256|
Business Development Manager - Healthcare
Boutique Fin Services firm seeks proactive and client-centric Sales professional. Key role to drive Healthcare Sales. Target medium sized business segment of the market. Exciting new career opportunity. Good Basic plus Commission.
- Pivotal role to generate business with Institutional / Corporate clients in target market.
- Develop and implement new business plan to drive Healthcare Sales.
- Be instrumental in new business development and providing excellent service.
- Review, package and deliver on Healthcare Customer and Sales value proposition.
- Drive marketing initiatives/campaigns, promote the brand and develop marketing material. Liaise with Marketing and relevant stakeholders.
- Cross-sell complimentary Healthcare products and solutions.
- Achieve monthly Sales targets and compile reports.
- Collaborate with service providers and develop strong working relationships.
- Acquire new clients and manage the entire pipeline.
- Manage CRM process - improve lead conversion and respond to clients changing needs.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- BCom or relevant degree and RE5
- 5 to 8 years Sales experience in Healthcare (Healthcare Brokerage, Medical Scheme, Employee Benefit/Wellness, Healthcare Insurance or relevant).
- Established institutional and Corporate Sales track record.
- Meet relevant legislative requirements (CMS and FSCA).
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s can be accepted.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.