|Job title:||HR Officer/Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R350000 to R360000|
|Job published:||04 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||475919460|
If you are a HR professional that would be interested in joining a successful orginasation that is not only disrupting the current market, but also making a positive impact on the environment- Then this opportunity is for you!
You will be the custodian of people, company culture, HR policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. There will be a big focus on recruitment and selection.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies, systems, tactics, policies, procedures, and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Providing decision support through HR metrics and KPI.
- Responsible for the organisation’s full recruitment process including creating job adverts, interviewing candidates, arranging assessments, performing employee checks, and preparing contracts.
- Responsible for the employee induction process for all new starters within the organisation.
- Providing training to line managers on the performance appraisal process before each bi-annual performance review cycle.
- Performance Management
- Ensuring legal and compliance with South African Labour regulations and all other statutory regulations such as the BCEA, LRA, EEA and OHSA.
- Payroll & compensation administration payroll for all employees
- Diploma or higher in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources operational or generalist role.
- Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, training & development, industrial relations, performance management, etc.)
- Understanding of labour legislation and disciplinary procedures
- Knowledge of POPI
- To be able to drive structure (process and procedures) into the organisation.
Please apply online.