|Job title:||Senior Internal Audit Manager (Short- term Insurance)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||7 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R900000 to R1200000|
|Job published:||18 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||4216146754|
Senior Internal Audit Manager (Short-term Insurance)
R900k - R1.2m plus bonus (negotiable)
Superb career opportunity with global leader in the Insurance sector who are increasing their capability in the Internal Audit space and are looking for a seasoned Audit Manager with sound short-term insurance knowledge. Reporting to the Head of Audit (Insurance) you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development of the portfolio/s audit plan including the update and maintenance of the audit universe and identification of emerging risks;
- Execute and deliver the audit plan and management requests timeously;
- Contribute towards and provide updates on the Combined Assurance Plans for the relevant portfolios;
- Ensure audits are conducted as per the GIA Methodology and that the quality and performance standards are maintained at all times;
- Delivery of impactful audit reports with well thought out management actions and due dates;
- Facilitate the agreement of audit findings and rating with the relevant stakeholders;
- Analyse root causes of issues identified and make recommendations to management to improve the control environment accordingly as necessary.
- Manage a team of auditors.
Qualification's and experience
- CA or CIA or relevant tertiary insurance qualification coupled with 7-10 years experience in Short-term insurance sector preferably with large blue chip organisation with exposure to either:
- Underwriting, Pricing & Reinsurance or
- Claims, Serving and enabling
- Experience managing a team.