Job TitleLead Data Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 8 years
Job Published13 January 2022
Job Reference No.4203611230
Lead Data Engineer
Highly attractive salary
Looking for a Lead Data Engineer who enjoys a fast moving, focused, and collaborative environment. As a Lead Data Engineer, you will be responsible for creating business value by leading a team that apply data engineering and data management disciplines to design and build data solutions that enable data driven decision support, in order to optimize business decisions and processes.
To excel in the environment, you would require experience in the following:
• Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL
• Microsoft business intelligence data technologies: SSIS, SSAS
• Data analysis
• Data modelling
• Data warehouse concepts and best practices
You will be responsible for data solutions:
• Sourcing Data: Identify data sources and work with source systems owners
• Loading Data: Design, implement and optimise data loads using ETL techniques
• Storing Data: Design and implement warehouse data models with modelling techniques
• Enhancing Data: Design and implement aggregated data structures with appropriate indexing on tables to enhance system performance
• Managing Data: Design and implement data monitoring solutions and procedures to support data quality. growth and usage
• Managing appropriate systems and technology within the data environment
• Degree in information technology / mathematics / engineering / actuarial science or related discipline.
• 8+ Years in a technical data role, preferably in a formal data, data warehouse or business intelligence environment. Previous management experience desirable but not essential.
Please apply online.