|Job title:||Financial Accountant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Salary:||R300000 to R360000|
|Job published:||28 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||4123089658|
Exciting career opportunity with a leader in the Energy industry. You will be reporting to the CEO and the goal of the role is to enable the company’s business heads and leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Responsibilities would typically include:
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff with recommendations.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans / projections.
- Benchmarking trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Requirements would include:
- Understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and able to manage, guide and lead people to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles, working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations,
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Please apply online.