Job TitleSoftware Engineer - Java
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 12 years
Job Published25 April 2022
Job Reference No.3534788545
Software Engineers - Java, .Net
Leading Corporate & Investment bank seeks Developers for Global / Capital Markets team. Lead software engineering to grow global success and innovative technology solutions. Looking for FX plus Technology Software Engineers. Vibrant culture and expanding business.
- Pivotal role to lead the quality engineering approach for complex solutions and reliable automated test tools and frameworks.
- Plan and drive testing activities across all stages and iterations of product.
- Measure and monitor portfolio application of standards for testing, assessing risks, taking preventative action.
- Plan, track and monitor test-project and quality engineering-related.
- Identify, establish and adopt appropriate testing methods, automated tools.
- Drive delivery of quality engineering approaches and partner with 3rd parties.
- Innovate and contribute test approaches as part of the Technology Engineering
- Work collaboratively with Technology partners
- Direct the alignment of portfolio with modern engineering
- Improve flow and teams' delivery and resolve the issues.
- Construct, interpret and lead execution of end-to-end system etc
- Improve the quality of deliverables and deliver the highest possible value to the customer.
- Analyse and review the iteration metrics and provide an improvement plan
- Lead and mentor Quality Engineers and coach less experienced colleagues
- Lead and champion quality engineering initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in IS / IT
- Certificates : Automated Testing, Script Writing. Cloud Certification an adv.
- 8 to 12 yrs. exp in Software Development Life Cycle. Exp in Banking
- Skilled in Java, .Net, Devops, Cloud
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595