|Job title:||Product Manager - Telecoms|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R700000 to R980000|
|Job published:||16 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||3379625369|
Product Manager - Telecoms
Leading and expanding Telecoms firm seeks driven indiv. Pivotal role to manage, develop and enhance Product areas and grow the markets. Products include Carrier Ethernet Services, Private Line/Wavelength Services, IP Transit, and other auxiliary Carrier/Service Provider Services. Great career opportunity and culture.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle including profitability, enhancements etc.
- Drive market awareness, research and generate ideas to develop new products.
- Develop 5-year plan for revenues, OPEX and CAPEX.
- Engage with 3rd party suppliers across territories and manage the relationships.
- Launch new Product Initiatives (pricing, sales collateral / incentives, sales targets).
- Manage product road-maps, product enhancements, new territories etc.
- Review and assess product performance on an ongoing basis.
- Analyse the Market and target segments. Manage differentiated Value Propositions.
- Review Product Features and advise on enhancements.
- Establish pricing, margins and manage costing structures.
- Provide valuable market and competitive insights.
- Train Sales team on the product portfolio and pricing etc.
- Develop integrated Marketing , Go-to Market and Sales campaigns.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and suppliers.
- Manage Strategic Initiatives and assess projects that lead to market growth or cost reduction.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Com or relevant degree.
- Good Product Mgt exp in Telecoms, ICT or related industry sectors
- Strong knowledge of Wholesale Telecoms Markets and Products, plus operators in the value chain.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For ant queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-App CV’s will be accepted.
- Looking forward to hearing from you.