|Job title:||Research Analyst, Investments|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||14 January 2021|
|Job reference no:||3363641528|
Research Analyst, Investments
Highly reputable bank seeks thought-leaders for Investment Mgt business. Pivotal roles to analyse and research select sectors to drive Investment decisions. 4 key roles are available in Healthcare, Financials and Resources. Join this dynamic team. Exciting career opportunity.
- Be instrumental in identifying, analysing and monitoring the specific industry and stocks as part of Investment team.
- Conduct high quality research and demonstrate an excellent understanding of relevant industry sectors.
- Dedicated Investment Research Analyst required for the following Industries: Global Healthcare, Global Financials, Domestic Resources and Domestic Financials.
- Make informed recommendations according to the firm’s Investment style of growth and sustainability.
- Make a significant contribution towards the construction of Investment portfolio and asset allocation.
- Identify investment opportunities (stocks) with a positive impact and debate fluctuations.
- Provide valuable insights on the relevant industry sector.
- Communicate the opportunities/trends/threats/pitalls with the Investment team on a continuous basis.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Honours in Investment Mgt, Accounts, Maths or relevant degree.
- CFA, an advantage. EE apt.
- 5 to 10 years exp in analytics / research / investments in specific industry (Healthcare or Financial or Resourcing).
- Exp in Investment Mgt house, Asset Mgt or Consulting firm or relevant.
Should you be interested in any of these critical roles:
- Please submit your application online.
- Any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.