|Job title:||Customer Engagement Consultant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Job published:||05 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||3360890883|
Customer Engagement Consultant
Excellent career opportunity for a Customer Engagement Consultant who will be responsible for actively managing the daily targeted direct communications to drive and optimise conversion across the full product suite for a ground-breaking Fintech company.
- Build, track and analyse marketing communications linked to the user journeys for across all target audience segments.
- Develop and maintain a detail communications schedule and ensure all aspects of the schedule are delivered on time.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and identify opportunities to improve communication conversion rates.
- Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Ensure that all comms adhere to the brand identity guidelines and TOV in consultation with the Brand and Creative team.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketplace Growth to optimise and improve conversion funnels using direct communications.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to ensure all communications activity is effectively measured and monitored through the use of Dashboard and other Insights reporting using our behavioural analytics software.
- Work with the Brand and Creative, Support and Product teams to enhance user journey’s and product experience.
- Support the paid media team to drive newly acquired users through the registration journey and activation journey’s.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Business Science or Marketing Degree preferred.
- 2 years/+ work experience in direct marketing, campaign management, demonstrating an ability to deliver results across the full customer lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply online.