|Job title:||Project Technical Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 5 years|
|Job published:||11 December 2020|
|Job reference no:||3343483444|
Project Technical Manager
Market related salary
Exciting career opportunity with a leader in the Energy industry. The Project Technical Manager role is to be in charge and solely responsible for liaising, planning and supervising the implementation of IoT enabled energy and water service packs.
It will be your responsibility to negotiate pricing with contractors and ensure we are getting the best value for money. Research and development of new products to be installed, including taking the vision and direction from the innovation team, then planning a road map for the integration technicians and ensuring on-time on-budget delivery of new products.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Preferably 5 years’ experience in Project Management/Leadership role.
- Undertaken commercial and/or industrial electrical new build or retrofit electrical, air conditioning, refrigeration and/or communication equipment.
- Project management and planning of electrical, refrigeration and or building projects.
- Fault finding of electrical, air conditioning, refrigeration and/or communication equipment and systems.
- Provision of maintenance to electrical, air conditioning, refrigeration and/or communication equipment and systems.
- Supervision of electrical, air conditioning, refrigeration and/or communication contractors
- Electrical Wireman’s License. (Requirement)
- N6 Control and instrumentation Technician (Desirable)
- N5 National Solar PV Service Technician Qualification (Desirable)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Electrical Design: Low voltage electrical systems; design, installation and maintenance of electrical systems in commercial buildings. Communications system; installation of internet, telecommunications, routers to provide data connectivity to sites
Construction processes: Read and interpret building plans and electrical schematics. Apply planning, reporting and implementation of building projects
Commercial: Management and controlling of budgets, cash flow and payments
Maintenance processes: Provided maintenance services to electrical infrastructure. Plan and report on maintenance of plant and equipment
Please apply online.