Job TitleCredit Analyst
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 8 years
Job Published08 June 2022
Job Reference No.31892784
Aware winning Asset Mgt firm seeks financially astute individual.
Pivotal role in analysis of financial data and credit risk exposures. Prepare accurate reports.
- Evaluate financial data, such as balance sheets and income statements, to determine the level of default risk.
- Prepare reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients.
- Confer with Credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
- Evaluate the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios.
- Utilise proven credit risk methodologies and determine credit default.
- Investigate irregularities and reduce risks.
- Determine special conditions that are linked to credit approval initiatives.
- Contribute to the team and make improvements.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc or B.Com degree ess. CFA or studying towards CFA, an advantage.
- Credit Analyst or Fin Analyst exp in Asset Mgt, Investments or Investment Banking.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.