|Job title:||Laboratory Assistant (Food and personal Care)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R400000 to R499999|
|Job published:||31 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||3152983409|
Laboratory Assistant (Food and Personal Care)
R400k - R500k
Excellent career opportunity with growing international chemical distributor reporting to a Business Manager. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of formulations for promotion of products and inclusion in customer formulation projects.
Key Performance Areas
- Customer formulations
- Manufacture of formulation samples for use by Sales Team for customer projects
- Conduct evaluation of the stability of formulations, under guidance.
- Support the development of test methods for formulation performance testing.
- Maintain a laboratory notebook and report formulation work and findings accordingly.
- Inputting of new in-house and supplier formulations onto company formulations system for including on the website.
- Implementation of laboratory procedures
- Maintenance of good Health and Safety Procedures in the laboratory
- Ensure accurate records are kept in line with regulatory requirements
- Maintain stock records where required
- Technical inquiries from customers
Qualifications and experience
- B. Tech (Food Technology) or similar
- Minimum 2-5 years recent experience in a laboratory dealing with Personal Care/Food ingredients / raw materials.
- Track record of achievement in research and development.