|Job title:||Senior Customer Success Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||12 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||3059356531|
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Market related salary
Excellent career opportunity with a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity. The purpose of this job is to service clients on a day-today basis, develop content as and working within the content team to create engaging material for relevant clients.
Looking for someone that either comes from the Mining industry or who has had clients from the Mining industry.
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
- Client engagement and communication
- Project Success and adoption
- Content Management
Client engagement and communication (stakeholder management)
- Creating mobile communities for new clients or prospective clients.
- Using the functionality, ensure content is uploaded and optimised to provide a superb client experience in SMS, USSD, a Mobi-site and Mobile App.
- Be a brand ambassador for us during client engagements.
- Build steady relationships with multiple stakeholders in the client environment.
- Facilitate the process around receiving and creating engaging content appropriate for each client community and recommend content campaigns and strategies to clients in order to achieve the desired objectives.
Project Success and adoption
- Work alongside and coordinate the timelines with various departments within company.
- Work with various departments within the client organisation to understand timetables, platform capabilities and delivery requirements.
- Attend relevant external client meetings in order to stay up to date with client commitments.
- Attend relevant internal project or status meetings.
- Facilitate the process of creating a working mobile community / platform / domain for the client
- Ensure the right content is uploaded and optimised to provide a superb client experience in USSD / Mobi-site / Mobile App.
- Attend to technical queries from client.
- Develop a content calendar for each client that tracks all content that is communicated via the platform and make forward-planning content suggestions where possible.
Minimum qualifications & experience
- Diploma / Degree in Communication
- Project Management courses
- Course in Digital Management (mobile apps, Learning HTML, etc.)
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing environment (digital company, agency or communications role advantageous).
- Communications and Account Management experience preferred.
Please apply online.