Job TitleCFO - Mgt Reporting
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
Job Published29 October 2021
Job Reference No.2950212370
CFO / Mgt Reporting
Innovative bank seeks proactive CA. Pivotal role to develop and implement innovative strategy to improve business performance. Oversee Finance, Accounting, Regulatory and Tax functions. Interface with the business. Provide accurate Mgt reports and analysis of financial measures.
- Key role to ensure accurate reporting of financial performance (P&L, Balance sheet, capital etc).
- Develop and executive strategy to improve business performance by increasing revenues, reducing costs etc.
- Interact with Financial Control and Executives for Asset Finance business.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Plan for scenarios with focus on balance sheet, P&L, capital liquidity and best practice.
- Manage controls, streamline accounting functions and operations.
- Act as a change agent, attend Management meetings and improve efficiencies of the systems.
- Analyse competitors and undertake benchmarking exercises.
- Compile and present Mgt Info such as reports, budgets and forecast, commentary on balance sheet and income statements etc.
- Other duties - to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA (SA) or CIMA.
- 7 to 10 yrs Finance experience in banking or leading corporate or Asset Fin firm.
- CFO or good Mgt Reporting exp.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.