Job TitleFinance Manager Business Planning
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 10 years
SalaryR1500000 to R1800000
Job Published08 October 2021
Job Reference No.285320347
Finance Manager Business Planning
R1.5m - R1.8m plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with global FMCG Group. Reporting into the FD you will be a trusted business partner within the finance department and
ensure relevant, accurate and comprehensive information, reports and analysis of the market and competitive environment as well as analysis of internal business performance are provided to key stakeholders. Support key decision makers in pro-actively identifying business opportunities to enhance overall business performance. Coordinate preparation of Strategic business plans and Original Budget/Long range Plan budgeting processes. Use insights to contribute to build business scenarios and enable valuable investment decisions along Consumer Centric Organisation.
Key performance areas
- Business Planning and support for strategy development.
- Business Development and Pricing
- Market and Competitive Intelligence.
- Productivity and Supply Chain quality enhancement
- Commercial Finance and Scenario Modelling
- Managing team of 5
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably CA or CIMA is preferred
- 6+ years’ management experience in Finance, Business Development & Planning/Strategic Analyst roles within FMCG or similar.
- Previous experience in a Budget & Reporting function is required
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing analytics solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated experience making actionable strategic recommendations from large data sets
- An understanding of Investment/new business analytics (new business visibility studies), resource allocation
- Prior experience in introduction of new products/categories
- Digital experience would be an advantage (moving from brick and mortar to ecommerce)