Job TitleSocial Media Manager/ Officer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR280000 to R300000
Job Published09 May 2022
Job Reference No.2812085984
Social Media Manager/Officer
Excellent career opportunity for a Social Media expert with a passion for people. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. The Social Media Manager/ Officer will be required to create the brands’ presence and visibility online via the various platforms they oversee as well as through seeking out new opportunities and platforms.
This role also implements client campaigns in the digital sphere and manages expectations by completing post-campaign analysis.
- Be the custodian of the digital and social media policy.
- Develop and manage the social media strategy, content schedules, campaigns, and promotions across social media and digital platforms.
- Development of social media content strategies that incorporate on-air content so as to optimize on-air content.
- Repurposing of Station programming and marketing content for social and digital media.
- Work closely with programming internal teams, attending campaign planning and strategy sessions to build content designed to create passion and grow the station’s online community.
- Assist with the creation and presentation of social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Content creation - writing of social media posts, articles, newsletters, blog posts, editing video and audio in line with the brand, communication, and digital strategy.
- Manage internal and external e-newsletter communication.
- Identify appropriate digital platforms and collaboration opportunities for promotion and digital
- SEO optimization.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3-5 years’ agency and/or brand experience in managing social media campaigns and pages
- 3-5 years’ experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies
- Knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, GooglePlus, Youtube, TikTok,
- Degree /Diploma in journalism/media/public relations/ communications advantageous
- Experience with Hootsuite/WordPress and other CMS and social media management tools
Please apply online, we look forward to hearing from you!