|Job title:||Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||6 to 8 years|
|Job published:||12 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||2716842151|
Senior Full Stack Developer
Market related salary
Excellent career opportunity with a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
The purpose of the Full Stack Developer focus will be on the design and development of platform features, analyses of current product technical requirements and development of standardised interfaces. Furthermore, the focus will also be on building and working on enterprise grade software systems, as part of an agile team.
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
- Software Development
- QA and Testing
- Team and Collaboration
- Design and Architecture
Job activities/ tasks
- Where applicable, perform detailed analysis on new features, and develop technical specifications and design documents.
- Translate software requirements into concise and robust code by developing, maintaining and supporting effective solutions. This includes process and system design, development, and testing of own code.
- Use common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Use your knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Use your knowledge of containerisation to create and maintain Docker containers.
- Apply your knowledge to primary systems based on NodeJS, Express, React, Redux, Typescript, Webpack.
QA & Testing
- Assist QA and Support departments by debugging and fixing bugs on an ongoing basis.
- Unite testing of all working code
Team & Collaboration
- Contribute to the team by mentoring Junior Developers on specific systems & processes, as well as best development practices, processes, and technologies.
- Continually strive to improve personal and team productivity through contributing improvements to processes and systems.
Design & Architecture
- Develop technical aspects according to project specifications.
- Adhere to software development standards and processes along with industry best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise project status against project deadlines.
- Follow In house development processes, which includes working closely with product management, and the QA department.
Minimum qualifications & experience
- 6-year degree in IT / Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable institution with software development as a main focus in the programme.
- 6+ years’ experience in widely adopted programming languages and browser scripting languages.
Please apply online.