|Job title:||Audit Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 6 years|
|Job published:||19 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2714059437|
Entrepreneurial bank seeks detail oriented indiv. Key role to manage Audits and engage with senior stakeholders in the business. Fast paced environment.
- Build good relationship between Group Internal Audit and Senior Management.
- Plan, manage and execute audits in accordance with IIA professional standards.
- Represent Audit on relevant Committees.
- Develop detailed audit plans and programmes.
- Manage + perform audit procedures and allocate resources.
- Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls.
- Prepare/Review reports communicating results of the audit.
- Coach, mentor and support CA trainees.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom Hons + CIA or CA ess.
- Audit experience in banking.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No WhatsApp CV’s will be accepted.