|Job title:||Data Scientist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||7 to 10 years|
|Job published:||09 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||2671754656|
Leading bank seeks data-driven indiv. Pivotal role to analyse and derive meaningful insights from data. Use the insights to provide improved product offerings and better customer journey for Wealth and Investment clients. Exciting career opportunity within market leader.
- Develop and build data models to drive actionable insights.
- Create bespoke and personalised strategic themes.
- Source, collect and prepare accurate data from relevant data sets.
- Manipulate and extract data for meaningful insights.
- Use advanced data analytics and mining techniques to assess accuracy.
- Create modelling solutions to enable forecasting of quality data outcomes.
- Communicate insights to the business for better decision making.
- Act as a subject matter expert from a Data Science perspective.
- Utilise state-of the-art Data mining techniques to discover new patterns from large datasets.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed at interview stage.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Honours degree in IT, Stats, Maths or relevant essential.
- Masters in Science, Engineering or Maths, an adv.
- Good IT skills: SQL, SAS, PowerBI, QlikView; SSIS, SSRS, Python, JSON , C#, or related
- Strong exp in structured & unstructured Data: flows, integrity, architecture, ETL
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the link
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.