|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R900000 to R1000000|
|Job published:||11 June 2020|
|Job reference no:||2613911858|
To provide specialist advice and support in the development and implementation of
product development, planning and associated service delivery processes, methods
and techniques; enabling the provision of sound product development expertise.
The incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing solutions and
products that meet in-country requirements including providing support in terms of
marketing, training, systems and legal deliverables
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas [NQF Level 07] in Mathematical
3-5 years' experience in Life Assurance in a product development environment
of which at least 2 years a junior specialist level
• Experience in pricing retail products across multiple distribution channels.
• In-Country travel will be required.
• Nearly qualified Actuary - minimum 10 exams
• Reporting and Interpretation (Intermediate)
• Customer Advice (Technical) (Intermediate)
• Insurance principles and practice (Proficient)
• Modelling (Intermediate)
• Product and/or Service Knowledge (Intermediate)
• Product Development (Proficient)
• Research and Information Gathering (Proficient)