|Job title:||Risk-Management and Compliance Monitoring|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Job published:||11 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||2598272880|
Risk Mgt and Compliance MonitoringHighly reputable bank seeks professional Regulatory Risk and Compliance Manager, to support their Wealth & Investment business. Pivotal role to engage with Senior stakeholders as an Expert / Advisor. Exciting and important career opportunity.
- Set the Compliance and Regulatory standard within business.
- Provide guidance and awareness of policies, standard and processes.
- Conduct regular Monitoring to ensure that business adheres.
- Automate the Compliance monitoring function, in line with Digital strategy.
- Key role to provide expect advice on the legal, risk and compliance factors to the business.
- Advise Client facing and Sales teams in Wealth & Investment space.
- Support the onboarding process of new FAIS employees.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview.
Qualifications and Experience:
- FAIS Qualified with RE5 (RE1 an advantage)
- Degree in Law or Commerce (Compliance or Risk)
- Strong Compliance Regulatory Risk exp in FS / banking (Investments, Private clients or CIB)
- Equity Appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply Online
- Should you have any queries, please contact Bev from SET on 082 495 8595