|Job title:||Senior Team Leader - Banking, Cape Town|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Job published:||27 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||2465530195|
Team Leader (Banking) - Cape Town
Highly reputable bank seeks strategic leader. Pivotal role to inspire Relationship Mgt team within Wealth Mgt. Drive team to generate revenue and skilfully deliver on the Client Value Proposition in the Cape region. Exciting opportunity based in Cape Town.
- Develop and roll out sales and client engagement strategies to enhance relationships and ensure profitability.
- Pivotal role to understand the clients’ specific needs and diverse backgrounds.
- Provide exceptional service to ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients.
- Maintain integrity of existing propositions, retain clients, and expand potential client base. Understanding of complexity.
- Ensure the team provides sound lending advice to clients in diverse environments.
- Provide qualified leads to the rest of the bank.
- Inspire and manage a team of Relationships Managers (bankers) and Lending Specialists.
- Other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree and FAIS. Masters an advantage.
- Team leader or Regional Manager in Banking (CIB, Business Banking) or Wealth Mgt.
- Good Staff Mgt and leadership qualities. Equity apt.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, contact Bev from SET on 082 495 8595.
- Unfortunately, no Whats-app CV’s can be accepted.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.