|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 3 years|
|Salary:||R250000 to R300000|
|Job published:||11 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||2453908132|
Excellent career opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company based in Bellville South. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for buying and the purchasing of manufacturing material and office related supplies.
- Ensure that Purchase Order Policy and Procedure is strictly adhered to and enforced throughout the business.
- Responsible for negotiation on price increases and keeping supplier pricing details up to date.
- Liaising with supplier to ensure on time and in full delivery
- Cost management to identify areas of potential cost reduction
- Investigate alternative suppliers on basis of price, quality, lead time and improved substitution
- Liaising with specialised suppliers and original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s).
- Ensure cost effectiveness through sourcing alternative quotes
- Act as backup for Stores Manager from time to time
- A minimum of a Grade 12.
- A qualification in Supply Chain Management will be advantageous.
- Experience of ERP or inventory management systems will be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with suppliers and internal clients
- PC literate - IQ system experience advantageous
Please apply online.