Job TitleSnr Client Fund Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 12 years
Job Published23 May 2022
Job Reference No.2395607159
Snr Client Fund Manager
Leading Asset Manager seeks highly motivated indiv. Pivotal role to drive sales and retain key clients in the Corporate distribution business. Be instrumental in growing AUM, market share and the brand.
- Formulate and roll-out newly designed Sales programmes and strategies.
- Build trusting and professional relationships with Corporates clients to generate interest.
- Develop and implement strategy to retain key clients.
- Engage with Senior Treasurers, CFO’s and Financial Directors.
- Improve quality, service and work outputs.
- Provide support to portfolio managers and maintain important information on clients.
- Provide input into new products to accommodate changes in the industry and flow of funds.
- Record client engagement activities via the integrated CRM system.
- Provide specialist expertise to internal/external customers.
- Execute Sales transactions from end-to-end.
- Call on new clients, build relationships, sell Institutional product range and retain clients.
- Adds value to clients, find solutions and become a business enhancer.
- Generate leads in the market and obtain referrals from existing clients.
- Position the company’s full spectrum of investment propositions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance Economics and Accounting or relevant.
- Com Honours/CFA and RE1
- Strong Business Development and Relationship Mgt exp in Financial Markets (Treasury, Corporate Coverage in top banking), or Client Fund Manager with top Asset Mgr.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.