|Job title:||Project or Practice Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||4 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R480000 to R650000|
|Job published:||05 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||2302568226|
Project or Practice Manager
Boutique bank seeks resilient, proactive and detail-orientated indiv. Pivotal role to run diverse and strategic projects for reputable Wealth Mgt business. Analyse data and compile visual reports / presentations plus other key duties. Exciting new career opportunity.
- Collate information from different sources to assist Sen Mgt in making informed strategic decisions.
- Compile appropriate reports and presentations for Executives and MANCO.
- Build solid relationships with relevant stakeholders and share insights.
- Facilitate workshops to develop strategies & solutions.
- Manage different and strategic projects from initiation to completion.
- Conduct research on Private Client developments and global best practice.
- Identify trends and opportunities, and vital issues from the in-depth data.
- Prepare reports that are visual and highlight the important trends etc
- Write / co-ordinate strategy documents, presentation material, speeches.
- Compile minutes of meetings, financial and compliance reports etc.
- Communicate learnings and Flag issues constructively.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree and 4 to 6 years in Financial Services.
- Project Mgt or related FS / Banking / Wealth Mgt exp.
Should you be interested in the opportunity:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, contact Bev from SET on 082 495 8595.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.