|Job title:||Production Manager (Food)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Job published:||15 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||2294762342|
Excellent career opportunity for innovative, forward thinking Food Production Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Manage production processes, procedures, implement best practice tools, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage and implement cost-effective systems to control capital and operating expenditure.
- Drive a clear sense of objectives and direction to the team. Guide supervisors and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety, Hygiene, quality, and ensure staff is trained to the required standards. Be a member of the food safety commitee.
- Ensure production complies with environmental systems and legislation.
- Manage the Health and Safety system for the plant department and sit on SHE committee.
- HR – Ensure compliance with Labour Legislations and company policies and procedures.
Qualification and experience
- Mechanical / Chemical Engineering / Food Technology/ Operations Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years Previous Production experience
- Minimum of 5 years Previous Management experience
- SAP knowledge, specifically concerning PP and MM
- HACCP/ FSSC Knowledge