|Job title:||Head Currency Management|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 12 years|
|Job published:||13 July 2020|
|Job reference no:||2255824664|
The main purpose of this role is to provide leadership and strategic direction in the currency management environment and specifically the Currency Management Department (CMD) of the Bank in order to ensure an integrated, multidisciplinary currency management function
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
· the minimum of a four-year Degree or an Honours Degree (NQF8) in Commerce, Supply Chain Management or Business Management; and
· at least 12-15 years of experience in the currency management or cash operations environment, with a solid track record of senior and strategic management experience.
A postgraduate management qualification (e.g. an MBA) would be an advantage.
Experience in a banking environment would be advantageous.
Additional requirements include:
· strategic thinking;
· judgement and decision making;
· planning and organising;
· managing complexity;
· drive for results;
· service and stakeholder focus;
· analysis and problem solving; and