Job TitleOperations Manager (E-commerce)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 6 years
SalaryR600000 to R720000
Job Published01 February 2022
Job Reference No.2181183036
Operations Manager (E-commerce)
Are you solution oriented with experience in process improvement, operations or logistics, within an e-commerce environment? Then we want to hear from you.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an Operations Manager within the E-commerce environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee daily logistics & fulfilment operations with a focus on continued improvement
- Manage warehouse team on site as well as team in Johannesburg – warehouse, fulfilment, & driver operations
- Strategically plan and manage operational projects including implementations of WMS, stock management systems, logistics and improving efficiencies
- Identify and lead process changes and improvement recommendations for fresh deliveries and subscription services
- Implement effective customer service controls and measures to ensure we continually delight our customers
Qualifications and experience required:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (eg. Engineering, Business Process Management, Logistics)
- At least 6 years of total work experience, including strong and demonstrable commercial decision-making and involvement in complex systems management in high impact teams.
- Extensive organisational and people management experience within a fast moving operational environment.
- Experience within a complex warehousing, retail or logistics environment.
- At least 1 year of senior leadership experience - working cross-departmentally, involved with company strategy, budgeting and KPIs.
- Experience in process optimisation
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
Please apply online.