Job TitleExecutive Personal Assistant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR600000 to R650000
Job Published21 October 2021
Job Reference No.2104584242
Executive Personal Assistant
R600k - R650k plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with leading listed FMCG Group. Support the CFO and be responsible for:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CFO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence, arrange travel plan, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CFO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CFO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CFO, with internal and external stakeholders.
Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CFO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CFO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CFO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CFO, some of which may have organizational impact.
Qualification and experience
- Relevant qualification, B.Degree, B.Tech coupled with 5-10 years experience supporting EXCO team within large Corporate essential.
- Advanced Knowledge of full MS Suite.