|Job title:||Junior/Mid Buyer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Job published:||25 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2074150439|
Market related salary
One of the top e-tailers in South Africa is looking for a Junior/Mid level Buyer to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for managing a number of supplier relationships and sales campaigns.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask? Then I would continue reading if I were you!
- Collaborate with the Supply Team to strategically build balanced range assortments for the customer.
- Sign, build and maintain partnerships with the world’s best brands aligned to the customer strategy and ensure we get best price, great value offers and exclusive ranges.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure stock is delivered to the warehouse on time, packaged correctly and as cost effectively as possible.
- Monitor stock, sales, margin and assortment to ensure delivery of KPI’s.
- Trade your range in-season through consistent analysis and interpretation of data to drive sell-through and reduce markdown.
- Required: 1-3 years of experience working as a Buyer
- E-Commerce or retail experience preferred
- Experience in working with a fashion/branded environment preferred
- Completed degree preferred. In the absence of degree, additional and relevant work experience must be demonstrated
Please apply online.