|Job title:||Head of Operations|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R900000 to R1200000|
|Job published:||24 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2066935268|
Head of Operations
R900k - R1.2m plus bonus
Excellent career opportunity with growing, high performing Fintech. You will be the right hand to the CEO and be responsible for refining the business processes, compliance function and assist in the commercial negotiations with business partners so that the business is able to achievement its KPI’s. This role is mandated to refine and implement the operating and reporting processes from a financial, business performance and compliance perspective whilst maintaining the agility needed for the business to scale. You’ll be relentless in using data to continuously improve the efficiency of the business
- Finanance and Operations
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluate and advise the CEO on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing on the business strategy
- Assist CEO in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession with their growth plans.
- Risk Management
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open risk & compliance issues involving the company, and risk & compliance issues affecting the industry
- Leadership and Management
Qualifications and experience
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Finance and Operations.
- Min of 5 years in a similar role.
- A high-calibre portfolio of creative strategy and execution.