Job TitleContent Developer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 3 years
Job Published31 January 2022
Job Reference No.1973632400
Market related salary
Excellent career opportunity for a Content Developer where you’ll be responsible for planning and creating articles, website content and other marketing materials, continually improving that content, as well as upholding the company’s voice and content standards. You’ll join a friendly, collaborative team and work across an international brand in the UK, SA and Australian markets. While your primary responsibility will be content, you will have exposure to, insight into, and have impact on all aspects of digital marketing.
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning, writing and maintaining content across the website, marketing materials and partner sites.
- Conceptualising copy for campaigns to drive leads to the websites and engagement with their social media accounts.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the information being developed is in accordance with content standards and user needs.
- Collaborating with content, design and SEO colleagues to serve a wide variety of business requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders in developing and verifying content.
Experience and qualifications:
- Three years’ experience in creating content
- A degree with a strong writing and research component (such as social sciences or humanities) would be advantageous. Candidates without a degree but with strong writing portfolios will also be considered.
- Experience in an agency, newsroom or similar environment.
- A working knowledge of content management systems.
- An understanding of SEO principles and content marketing.
- Literacy in HTML or basic understanding of website setup
Please apply online.