|Job title:||Product Manager - Artillery|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R900000 to R1200000|
|Job published:||31 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||1936282065|
Product Manager- Artillery
R900K - R1.2 mil
Superb career opportunity with a market leader in the artillery industry. The purpose of the role is to manage and execute within a matrix organisational structure designated projects, contracts and programs by effective and efficiently transforming technical requirements, schedule, customer requirements and finance (order fulfilment) into financial prosperity for the company, to the satisfaction of the client.
Key performance areas:
- Contract/Project/Program Management.
- New Business Development & Operations Support.
- Product Contracted Development and Strategies.
- Human Resource Management.
- Sales & Overhead Spending.
- Product Portfolio Management.
- Contract Management.
- Travel local and international to support and perform tests.
- Reporting on lot acceptance tests.
- Assist in any other Test Range activities as needed.
- B.Eng or B.Sc degree
- Project management – 5 to 10 years.
- Knowledge of Artillery systems – 5 to 10 years.
- Technical Management – 5 to 10 years.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- 2 years testing/firing range experience.
- SANDF Infantry/platoon weapons and ammunition qualified.
- SANDF Artillery weapons and ammunition qualified.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Explosives act and regulations.
- Quality and Configuration Management.
- Sound knowledge of quality systems and to test according to systems.
Please apply online.