|Job title:||Business Development - Trade Finance (Cape Town)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||19 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||1919159474|
Business Development - Trade Finance (Cape Town)
Niche + entrepreneurial Fin Serv firm seeks self-starter. Be instrumental in generating business for Trade and Debtors Finance in the Western Cape region. Exciting career opportunity to grow businesses + generate bespoke solutions for clients. Write your own cheque. Good basic plus unlimited Commission.
- Pivotal role to originate, structure and negotiate deals in Trade + Debtors Finance.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new business in the Cape with key decision makers.
- Create a strong flow and create a visible presence in the region.
- Build great relationships with clients and drive acquisition of new business.
- Assess the clients business/Risk and motivate Credit applications.
- Other key responsibilities, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Degree or Diploma. CAIB or Hons, an advantage.
- Proven track record in Business Development in Trade Fin or Pvt Equity or Corp Finance.
- Good network in the W.Cape.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.