|Job title:||Finance Manager (CA) SA|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Job published:||05 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||1657424019|
Finance Manager (CA) SA
Highly competitive package
A leading listed retailer is currently looking for a well-seasoned and strategic Finance Manager (CA) SA to provide commercial support to the business. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Head of Finance and be responsible for the following:
- To review the financial processing and close-off performed by the financial department (month-end journals, brand commentary, quarterly reports, business reviews, fact books, sustainability reports and shareholder reporting) for correctness and completeness.
- To assist in the delivery of Merchandise, Health Care and Head Office support strategies and operational plans through evaluating options, managing financial proposals, and providing financial coaching and mentorship to all relevant stakeholders within these divisions.
- To monitor and evaluate Other Income (Rebates) based on exception reporting and reasonableness testing (including the review of growth incentive targets)
- Initiative feasibilities
- Manage group capex and project spend
- Profitability & other value add analysis
- Group scorecard reporting
- Capex & PO approvals
- Improved control environment (fraud deterrent)
- 8/+ years’ experience in a listed entity
- Retail experience advantageous
- CA (SA)
Please apply online.