|Job title:||Facilities Supervisor|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R180000 to R240000|
|Job published:||29 April 2021|
|Job reference no:||1606993540|
Excellent career opportunity with an established company and market leader in the manufacturing industry. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for effective operation of the services department which includes all Boiler units, the Water effluent plant, Soap splitting plant, Rework Station/Tank farm, and Site Service Team responsibilities by way of effective supervision.
- Effective operation of boilers, effluent and soap stock plant according operating procedures. This person will take responsibility of all equipment within his/her area of responsibility and will ensure effective operations across all shifts.
- Ensure timely and accurate planning and communication between related plants and personnel.
- Ensure daily log sheets, quality sheet, inter-plant communication logs are kept up to date per shift.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance Manager and maintenance team via Works Order Procedure. It will be required from this position to ensure the necessary support is available to maintenance team at all times when working on equipment.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Post Matric Technical Qualification.
- Steam Boiler operating certificate or track record of experience on Boilers.
- Knowledge of Boiler Maintenance, Plant operations and machinery.
- Forklift license advantageous.
- Plant operation 3 – 5 years.
- Team management 1 – 3 years.
Please apply online.