|Job title:||Head of Short-Term Insurance (Executive)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Job published:||11 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||1605819424|
Head of Short-Term Insurance (Executive)
Highly reputable Financial Services firm seeks visionary + credible leader. Pivotal role to lead and deliver “future-proof” strategies for Short-Term Insurance business. Develop and market “leading-edge” products in Commercial, Corporate, Personal and Specialised Lines to segments. Be instrumental in delivering client centric solutions via diverse channels of distribution such as digital. Exciting career opportunity.
- Formulate and drive innovative Short-Term Insurance strategies and business plans.
- Devise new products or set direction for overall Client Segment goals.
- Responsibility for increasing revenues, sales, market share and operating profits
- Evaluate market trends and external environment. Assess the impact on the business.
- Delivery efficient Client Value Propositions.
- Manage the Budget (profits, losses and control cost).
- Ensure all risks are adhered to. Follow the relevant FAIS regulations.
- Develop great relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Partner with 3rd party to introduce better offerings.
- Be instrumental in driving the Short-Term business into the future.
- Oher key deliverables to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualification and Experience:
- Honours degree. Masters adv. FAIS Qualification.
- 10 to 15 yrs Sen Mgt exp in Short-Term Insurance.
- Good understanding of bancassurance model beneficial.
Should you be interested in the opportunity:
- Please submit your CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- Looking forward to engaging with you.