|Job title:||CX Designer / Strategist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Salary:||R800000 to R999999|
|Job published:||03 August 2021|
|Job reference no:||1447621671|
CX Designer / Strategist
R800k - R1m plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with leading listed financial services group in their retail cluster. You will drive insight-led and service design thinking that connects experience delivery to operations and technology resulting in improved client and intermediary journeys and experience.
- End-to-end design of market leading solutions that enhance the customer experience, as well as increase business efficiency (journey/experience maps, service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes).
- Use system design to ensure problem definition and ideation address the needs and optimise the value across all stakeholders.
- Analyse and arrange identified interactions (including touchpoints) into rational user journeys within that service ecosystem.
- Develop user/customer and service flows across the business, regularly consulting with stakeholders to ensure (i) areas of friction are identified and understood, and (ii) initiatives to improve customer experience are scoped and prioritised.
Qualifications and experience
Relevant B. Degree, (Hons)adv coupled with 5 years’ experience in service design, working closely with product owners, business analysts and developers in an agile environment.
- 3 years’ experience in human-centered design methods (e.g. design thinking) and experimenting to determine which solutions are most likely to satisfy customer needs.
- 3 years’ experience in communicating design solutions to both design and non-design oriented stakeholders.
- Experience in an agile work environment and design sprints towards problem definition and/or creative problem-solving.
- Strong understanding of digital, people and process-based service systems.
- Exposure to modern customer research methods and a passion for delivering market-leading customer experiences.