|Job title:||Assistant Operations Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Salary:||R16000 to R18000|
|Job published:||06 May 2020|
|Job reference no:||1416627052|
Assistant Operations Manager
Excellent career opportunity with a fast-growing financial technology company operating nationally. You will be reporting to the operations manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct manager for call center, recoveries, quality control
- Lead, coach and develop team members to improve performance and personal capability
- Managing and supporting Quality Control processes in order to ensure adherence to Quality standards and conformance to customer requirements.
- Effective people and performance management of direct reports
- Improving existing processes through introduction of systems
- Incident investigation, reporting, record keeping and corrective actions
- Scoping and implementing the migration of contact center workflows from Excel to the internal loans administration system
- Assisting with HR related tasks
The ideal candidate must be a system-orientated people manager, with a focus on productivity and efficiency. Strong skills in process-management, technology and analytics are required. A working knowledge of financial lending products would be advantages.
Please apply online.