|Job title:||Group Organisational Effective Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R1300000 to R11400000|
|Job published:||06 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||1318502795|
Excellent career opportunity with leading listed Financial Services Group. Reporting into the Group Head of Talent you will be responsible for research, design and delivery of Group Organisation Effectiveness strategic interventions through the Cluster Human Capital teams. These include Workforce engagement, Organisation Design, Digital transformation, Performance Management, Change Management. The role will assist in the design of respective frameworks, practices and tools to effectively deliver the Group OE interventions
- Facilitate the implementation of Organisation Design and strategic workforce planning practices, in partnership with the Head of Reward, Cluster HC Executives and business leaders
- Enable and support Group CoE and Clusters in embedding the Group Change framework and practice to ensure alignment and effective delivery on strategic change projects
- Manage the implementation of the Group Performance Management framework to drive delivery of the business strategy and culture of high performance
- Consolidate the Performance Management cycle deliverables across the Group; lead and influence management of PM moments that matter in collaboration with the Employee Experience CoE
- Engagement and contract management with key vendors across the portfolio
- Accountable for preparing all reporting and measurement related to area of responsibility
Qualification's and experience
- Degree or Diploma with 8 to 10 years related experience or qualified by extensive experience.
- Sound experience in developing and driving strategic organizational effectiveness objectives within the business and ensuring organizational effectiveness practices, policies and processes are effectively implemented within the business.