Job TitleOperations Executive (Manufacturing)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience10 to 12 years
Job Published08 March 2022
Job Reference No.1230360037
Operations Executive (Manufacturing)
Highly attractive package
Our client is a world class global manufacturer and this role reports directly to the GM and Germany. They are looking for a strong leader with hands on experience from a complex, specialised manufacturing environment.
Key areas of responsibility
- Executive management role; Functional Strategy; Management of teams; Executive Management Budget Control and Finance management;
- Project Management; Operations departments;
- Make sure operational planning is in line with KPI targets.
- Develop and implement an annual plan based on the KPI’s for the division by means of Tactical Implementation plan.
- Analyse training needs and ensure development opportunities.
- Facilitation of workshops to improve KPI’s (efficiencies, floor space, quality and cost reduction) Co-ordinating, planning reporting of assembly and finishing production.
- Working with the senior management team to develop and maintain a strategic perspective based on external environment and the customer needs and satisfaction.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum 10 years of experience working in manufacturing/heavy engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competencies in relation to Legislation, Policies, Procedures and Standards; Enforcement; Business Perspective;
- Demonstrate Project Management Skills; be safety concerned; Understanding of polymer thermal and mechanical analytical techniques.
- Sound knowledge of SAP adv.