Job TitleFinance Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 8 years
Job Published26 May 2022
Job Reference No.1187180566
Global Telcos firm seeks diligent indiv. Key role to manage financials from end to end for their SA business. Great career opportunity.
- Be instrumental in accurate and efficient month-end close.
- Produce and analyse all monthly/quarterly Financial reports.
- Ensure Tax, Cash management, Audit and Budget/Planning processes run effectively.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and meet deadlines.
- Provide decision support to the Sales and Operations teams.
- Give input to the ROI process and profitability analysis for new and current products.
- Manage a Finance team and provide oversight.
- Work closely with the CFO, Heads of Depts and the business.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified CA (SA)
- 5 to 8 yrs exp in Financial Mgt. 2 to 3 yrs managing staff.
- Finance exp preferably in Telecommunications, Property or relevant sectors.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.