|Job title:||Head - Enterprise Networks|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||10 to 15 years|
|Salary:||R1300000 to R1900000|
|Job published:||31 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||1122151442|
Head of Enterprise Networks
Leading international bank seeks Specialist. Pivotal role to manage all networks for the bank, their Data Centres, branches, ATM’s, and service their connectivity into African countries. Highly critical role to lead and direct the Infrastructure, Operations and Network resources and capabilities.
- Key role to deliver cost-effective end-to-end design, architecture and performance of the platform.
- Ensure availability of the platform and its services are stable, secure, and resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Develop the Strategy and Participate in Technology leadership discussions.
- Shape the relevant IT Infrastructure Service portfolio (platform).
- Defining the nature, scope and value proposition of the platform service.
- Collaborate with Architecture, portfolio managers and capacity planners.
- Forecast demand for each service, determining the scope and value proposition.
- Manage the Technology & Architecture, and keep abreast of industry trends and technical opportunities.
- Participate in Technology disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing and remediation.
- Act as a single point of contact for incidents, problems, service continuity and controls.
- Drive and champion a positive risk culture and attitude within the platform
- Build relationships with Technology teams, CIO communities, and partner with 3rd party partners.
- Attend industry forums to build networks, keep abreast of trends.
- Manage a team of people. Provide guidance to the team and ensure they meet their KPI’s.
- Manage Financial aspects and large Budgets.
- Other key duties to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in IT and Adv Diplomas in IT, Software development methodologies etc.
- Track record in IT disciplines including Lan, WAN, Wireless (WIFI), Cisco ACI Fabric
- Good exp in solution design delivery in large local or global institutions.
- Strong experience in network planning, engineering and architecture.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT Infrastructure (cloud and development integration).
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV via the Link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.