|Job title:||Senior Analyst Programmer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R600000 to R920000|
|Job published:||29 July 2020|
|Job reference no:||1013667070|
Senior Analyst Programmer
Leading Financial Services firm seeks tech-savvy indiv. Pivotal role to develop, configure and enhance specialised banking applications. Utilise C#.NET \MVC\Angular on MS SQL Server databases on Windows, Web + Mobile platforms. Exciting career opportunity and great culture.
- Systems + solution specifications - Create functional specs and docs to derive a solution.
- Modify existing software e.g. adapt to new hardware or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Analyse info and plan installation of a new system or modification.
- Consult with business on project status, proposals and technical aspects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities.
- Analysing and resolving faults. Comparing solutions.
- Evaluating the chosen solution through its design and construction.
- Conducting impact analysis across all business systems.
- Testing - Create test plans, test data and packs for each system / project.
- Support - Provide 2nd and 3rd level support, conduct root cause analysis.
- Other key duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in Info Syst and Relevant Certification (e.g. MCPD - Developer)
- 5 to 8 years exp in Systems Analyst, within Banking or Stockbroking or Wealth Mgt & Investments or Asset Mgt.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply Online
- For any queries, contact Bev from SET on 082 495 8595